3D COMPUTER GRAPHICS DESIGNER (TEXTURE)
Are you a talented artist looking to expand your skill set while working with a passionate team? We have an opportunity for you!
Creating and applying textures and shaders on 3D character models, objects or environments, while working with artists specialized in lighting to produce materials that interact realistically with light.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, 3D animation, visual effects or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 to 7 years experience as a VFX artist, ideally specialized in texture mapping;
- Solid knowledge of the VFX production process;
- Extensive knowledge of Maya;
- Knowledge of leading 3D software;
- Knowledge of Mari and Substance an asset.
What we offer
- An amazing opportunity to take your career in a new direction in a creative and dynamic environment;
- The chance to work on various large-scale projects;
- Offices easily accessible by public transit;
- A competitive and complete benefits package;
- Flexible schedules.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking a receptionist/host to join our passionate team!See
2D COMPUTER GRAPHICS DESIGNER (COMPOSITING)
We are currently seeking a 2D computer graphics designer with experience in compositing to join our passionate team.See
We are currently seeking a post-production coordinator to join our passionate team!See
VISUAL EFFECTS PRODUCER
We are currently seeking a visual effects producer to join our passionate team.See
We are currently seeking a video editor to join our passionate team.See
"Among others, I’ve had the opportunity of working with Varda, Resnais, and Van Dormael, who taught me a lot about cinema."See
"I play with sound the way a painter plays with colour."See
"Working on a film is like coming face-to-face with a director and his vision."See
"Like sound, music, and voices of the actors, colour plays a big role in the theatrics of films and series."See
"Everyday life deserves to be adorned with the possibilities of making it even more beautiful in motion design."See
"Our greatest assets are people; not their working tools."See
"I am the summation of every meeting and every project I’ve ever been involved with for the last 20 years."See
"Working on a TV series is like running a marathon. It takes a deep breath and consistency."See
"I am a polyglot. I know almost every language in the sound universe."See
"To be a sound mixer is to reinvent one’s self with each project, with each note, with each sound."See