The 3D modeler is in charge of building 3D models of characters, environments and objects. He/she usually works from concept art, 3D scans or reference pictures. The models he/she realizes must meet the diverse needs of production in terms of precision, size, potential deformation and application of textures.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, 3D animation techniques and computer graphics, visual effects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in graphic design, visual effects and 3D animation;
- Experience in 3D computer graphics films, advertisements or AAA video games, including modeling;
- Excellent knowledge of Maya and ZBrush software;
- Knowledge of other modeling solutions such as Softimage 3D, Modo and Image Modeler;
- Deep technical understanding of the different techniques of visual effects and animation 3D;
- Professional portfolio demonstrating excellent artistic and technical skills by drawing or organic modeling, mechanical and /or architecture is an important asset.
- Great opportunity for challenge driven artists to express themselves in a highly creative environment.
- Passionate team, dynamic and creative;
- Participation in various major projects;
- Location near public transportation;
- Full competitive benefits plan;
- Flexible hours.
3D MATTE PAINTING ARTIST
You have talent and a passion for VFX? Join our Montreal team to grow your career and live a new and exciting experience!See
Acquisition advisor for VFX talent and postproduction (Second round)
Are you passionate about the television and movie industry? Learn more about this talent acquisition advisor job offer at MELS!See
Careers in VFXSee
Quebec's film and television industry is of interest to you? See the details to our offer!See
Pipeline Technical Director
We are currently seeking a Pipeline Technical Director to join our passionate team!See
My job is to listen, create and help maintain dialogue between clients and our artists.See
"I play with sound the way a painter plays with colour."See
"I am an image retoucher. I don’t transform an ambiance, I enhance it."See
"My job is to serve the purpose and the image."See
I love seeing everyone work together on a project. We work as a team, not alone.See
Perspectives in sound are very important to me. I have a special relationship with sound.See
Like a hockey coach, I strive to ensure everyone is skating in the same direction and playing the same game.See
"Working on a TV series is like running a marathon. It takes a deep breath and consistency."See
"I am the summation of every meeting and every project I’ve ever been involved with for the last 20 years."See