English Caption/Subtitle Editor
• Monday to Friday
- Adapt English film and television programming for the deaf and hard of hearing through the creation of closed captions, while respecting CRTC and company standards;
- Format and proof English subtitle files;
- Work in accordance with production deadlines and established target times.
- B.A. in English, languages, or related fields;
- Exceptional written English skills (candidates must pass a pre-screening test);
- Relevant experience in copy editing, text revision and/or written communication;
- Functional understanding of spoken and written French;
- Strong computer skills;
- CaptionMaker software skills an asset;
- Rapid typing speed;
- Detail-orientated, ability to take initiative and to work autonomously;
- Experience in video/audio editing an asset.
What We Offer!
- Dynamic work environment with a passionate and creative team;
- Partial telework available;
- Diverse projects with stimulating challenges;
- Location: 619, le Breton, Longueuil (on-site gym).
Head of Production
Your mission is to participate in the production of quality film, TV series or advertising projects, translate the client's vision into production strategy and manage a team of visual effects artists.See
Perspectives in sound are very important to me. I have a special relationship with sound.See
For the past several years, we've worked hard to expand our knowledge base, going beyond clichés and conventions in sound design.See
"I play with sound the way a painter plays with colour."See
Like a hockey coach, I strive to ensure everyone is skating in the same direction and playing the same game.See
"Working on a TV series is like running a marathon. It takes a deep breath and consistency."See
"I am the summation of every meeting and every project I’ve ever been involved with for the last 20 years."See
I love seeing everyone work together on a project. We work as a team, not alone.See
"I am an image retoucher. I don’t transform an ambiance, I enhance it."See
Martin M Messier
Working on sound is like working on the third dimension. We are the third dimension.See